- All rents must be paid IN ADVANCE of the day’s business. If you are leaving merchandise or reserving a space for the following week, your rent must be paid on the Sunday preceding that week. Dealers who are not continuing must remove merchandise at the close of business that Sunday. No merchandise may be removed on the next Sunday without paying a full day’s rent. No merchandise may be removed at any other time during the week. Any merchandise left in an unpaid booth will be subject to disposal. Personal property placed in the booth will serve as collateral for the payment of any and all obligations and may be liquidated at the discretion of management. Rents paid two or more Sundays in arrears will be charged a $5.00 per day late fee.
- Raynham Flea advertised hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. . It is expected that all booths will be open for business during these hours, any exceptions should be brought to the attention of the office. ALL BOOTHS ARE REQUIRED TO BE OPEN BY 9:00 a.m. Prior notice must be given to the office if you must close early or arrive late. A $10.00 FINE PER INSTANCE will be imposed if there is no notification.
- Any dealer in residence for more than one month is required to give a minimum of a TWO WEEK notice to vacate their space or pay a two week termination fee.
- The dealers entrance is open from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m., and reopens for removal of merchandise at 5:00 p.m. After 9:00, please use the front entrance for any merchandise you wish to bring in. NO FLAT TRUCKS ALLOWED THROUGH THE FRONT DOORS AT ANY TIME.
- All helpers must be in attendance by 10:00, or be subject to an admission charge. All
vendor’s children must be supervised at all times.
- There is a SIX FOOT HEIGHT LIMIT for all walls. NO CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THE OFFICE. No construction between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on a Sunday. All curtains must be a minimum of 2 inches off the floor. All merchandise must be contained within the lines of your designated space.
- Vendors must conduct business in a way that does not interfere with the quiet enjoyment of shoppers and neighboring vendors. Excessive noise and odors are not allowed.
- VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE DESIGNATED AREA FOR VENDOR VEHICLES. •••SEE THE SEPARATE PARKING REGULATIONS••• Under no circumstances are any dealer vehicles to be parked in front of the building or in the main lot. Offenders of the parking regulations will be subject to fine, tow or removal. Dealer vehicle registration numbers must be on file in the office.
- There IS a first come, first serve policy for spaces not filled by 7:30. If you have a reservation and are not here by that time without notifying the office of the delay, the space will be re-rented.
- Subletting, loaning or sharing of spaces is strictly prohibited.
- State law requires sales tax numbers from all vendors selling taxable items. Vendors will not be allowed to set up until they have furnished same to office. Vendors must comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- USE OF HEATERS, HOTPLATES, ETC. IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. ALL
EXTENSION CORDS AND EQUIPMENT MUST BE UNPLUGGED AT THE
END OF THE DAY. Use of electricity is surcharged at the rate of $5.00 per week.
Maximum allowable wattage is 25 WATTS. No more than THREE FIXTURES may
be used by any dealer. Overloading of plugs and/or circuits will not be allowed. Any dealer using electricity without paying for it will be charged $25.00.
- Shopping carriages are available for dealer use before 9:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m. . Carriages are for customer use only, during the course of the business day there are to be no carriages in dealer spaces.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING allowed. Fire exits and aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- Raynham Flea requires that all merchandise sold on its premises is of legitimate and
wholesome nature and assumes that its dealers conduct themselves in a normal and
acceptable business manner. Shirt, shoes , proper attire required. Food, firearms, fireworks, liquor, items of a flammable nature and pornography are strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to accept or decline any merchandise category.
- Soliciting , hawking, walking sales , free giveaways, drawings, surveys, opinion polls, raffles and/or petitions are not allowed without the express permission of management.
- No animals of any kind are allowed without the express permission of Management with the exception of animals assisting physically challenged persons.
- RAYNHAM FLEA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASSIGN, MOVE, LIMIT, USE OR CANCEL ANY DEALER SPACE AT ITS DISCRETION WITHOUT CAUSE.
- Raynham Flea, its employees, owners and management, accept no responsibility for any merchandise left in this building during the week or left unattended on Sundays.
- The act of renting a space in Raynham Flea constitutes the understanding and acceptance of these groundrules. Offenders will not be allowed to set up.